Thursday, July 22, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog. You've read and subscribed to many doll blogs before. Possibly none like this one. This blog will be directly addressing the addictive nature of doll collecting, the things serious doll collectors do to obtain the dolls they want, and relationship issues within the doll community.

You may have had to click through to an adult-only section. That's not because of porn, but because of questionable language that may have to be used for descriptive purposes here.

I run several other blogs, and am generally known as a pretty nice doll collector (I hope) in my local community. However, every collector has to have a place to vent. Plus I've noticed negative blogs get a lot more readers than generally positive ones, so I give up. I'm caving, and posting all my negative comments here.

Please post yours, too. I do ask that you not post negative comments about other doll collectors by name (or other identification) on here. They will be deleted. I don't want to start flame wars here. You can do your own on message boards. Those are a pet peeve of mine. I think that might be my first topic, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I do approve all relevant comments, except for flames and items not deemed appropriate for this website content. Ads, spam etc. will be deleted.